Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Holding my breath

Today is an official day off. There is no where that I have to be at any specific time. No one counting on me to get anything done. Just a few copies to mail, a check to be cashed, simple things. The dogs, and the One and I, we will all go to the park. Eat lots of good food. Buy some groceries. Catch up on homework so I do not have to stress over the rest of the week. An easy day to just breath.

So why am I holding my breath? Every time an easy day shows up so does something else. A client to meet with, some emergency, etc. I got to sleep in. Until almost 9. But if I have to spend another day away from home all day, I will crack. Tomorrow is busy. Today I need. So even though today looks all clear, I'm still holding my breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment