Friday, September 9, 2011

Forms, Forms, Forms

Ugh! So many forms to fill out and I just cannot handle it. I took care of all of my student loans except one. All of them except one had easy deferment forms. The one I haven't dealt with yet? Crazy paperwork! The paperwork requires paperwork. They want me to prove all of my income and spending. I don't have any income! I don't have a job. I'm not looking for a job. Why, you ask? Because jobs have forms! Do I have government assistance? No, no not yet. Why, you might as yet again? Because government assistance has forms! Cannot handle forms!!! Cannot do it. They literally make me nauseous. I sit down, tell myself that this time I will finish the paperwork. I never do. Every time I get sick. I am weeks, no months, behind on my loan deferment paperwork. The university keeps sending me those strict emails telling me that I have not been paying. I know I have to deal with this but I can't. I just can't make myself fill out the paperwork. Its the same with disability paperwork. I know its a long process. Two years or so and the only way to get through it is to get started. I just can't. I don't know what I'm so afraid of.

No comments:

Post a Comment